THE SIX LEVELS OF THE LIGHTSAVERS
1) Light a candle in
your window. It costs hardly anything and you might have such a decoration anyway. It's a passive form of support
that tells the Shadow overlords "We don't much like what you're doing" without taking them head on. "What good are you candles
going to do against the brutality of the SSG?!" sneered a former friend. Any tiny bit of Sim solidarity you can build against
the thuggery and destructiveness of the SSG is a victory.
2) Lantern. Use it to backlight a statue or light a garden path. Represents
a little more resistance to the darkness and willingness to challenge the Shadow diktat now and then.
3) Blue Flame. For those who have a personal regard or love for an individual
Lightsaver partisan and respect his/her choice to fight the Darkness, even if they cannot directly challege the SSG themselves.
4) Orange Lamp. Place in front of your door at your lot, ideally, to
signal that you will provide greening and comfort to partisans, assist in lighting supplies, cash, communications, greening,
etc. for partisans even if you will not directly challenge the SSG.
5) Windmill. Accept a unit of the Little Peeps, the fairy folk who light
up the windmills and spy on the SSG for us.
6) Jump in and think up a partisan action yourself, do it, send a picture
of documentation and it will be posted, with or without your ID. Remember: only acts of courtesy, kindness, light, whimsy.
No violence or griefing.
JOIN US! Groups are forming now in your neighborhood! Long Live the Light!